The College encourages the students to acquire knowledge in the use of various Audio-Visual Educational Equipments like the Epidiascope, Overhead Projector, Slide Projector, LCD Projector etc.They are also given adequate exposure in the preparation and presentation of Computer Assisted Instructional Material (CAI) and Programmed Learning Material (PLM).
- ICT enabled teaching-learning is carried out throughout the B.Ed. programme (Smart Board, LCD, Digi Class Solution)
- E-Assignment is an added advantage as per the trends of present scenario.
- Web-based learning, E-Content, etc. have been practiced.
- Seminars, E -Test, Open Book Examination, etc
- In general, ICT is optimally utilized for Teaching-Learning and extension activities.