Century Foundation College of Education
Affiliated to Tamil Nadu Teachers Education University | Accredited with B grade by NAAC
- The working day is divided into 8 sessions. The forenoon session has 4 hours (09.45 a.m. to 01.15p.m) and the afternoon session has 4 hours (02.00 to 4.45p.m.)
- No student should leave the classroom during lecture without permission.
- Attendance is noted for each period at the commencement of each class
- College uniform is compulsory on all days except on Saturday.
- An ID Card will be issued to all the students after admission. No student is allowed in the campus without ID Card.
- As a part of B.Ed Training programme all the students must undergo 4 weeks of teaching practice during I Year and 16 weeks of teaching practice during II Year in the allotted schools.
- All must complete and submit the necessary records, in the manner prescribed by the university on the dates informed by the concerned teachers
- No student will be given exemption from the Teaching practice, Camp and Study tour on any reason.
- At least 175 days of attendance is compulsory for all the students to get permission to write B.Ed exam as per the University norms.
- No one is expected to take leave for more than 3 consecutive days.
- No student is expected to involve in any immoral activities in the campus.
- The B.Ed programme consists of 7 theory papers for 500 marks and 5 theory papers for 350 marks along with 200 internal marks and 250 practical marks.